Trust me. I’ve been there. In fact, it took me years to get past this point.
Tell me if this sounds like your situation:
- Wake up
- Have a cup (or four) of coffee
- Check your email (if you are on as many lists as I am, this probably takes two hours. . .in the morning, that is)
- Check out a few tutorial videos for the last course you purchased (and, of course, take no action)
- Check your email again (but probably not the last time today)
- Watch a few more tutorial videos from some other random course (and, of course, continue to take no action)
- Rinse and repeat EVERY DAY
Sound familiar? I’m sure I’m missing a step or two (or ten), but you get the idea. Hamster on a wheel? (Only it’s you!)
It took me a long time to get over this hump. How did I do it? Simple, really.
I just looked at all the information (products) I had purchased in the past and realized that everything I needed was right in front of me.
I read something online (I don’t remember the source) that said something to the effect of “Don’t try to perfect everything. Work on one thing, get it going, and move on to something else. Many streams make a river.”
That’s what I’m doing. And just to get you started, Google the following names, see what they offer, and just get the engine started:
I could name many other sources, but it would take a multitude of other blog posts. These are some of the main ones that have helped me (notice no affiliate links).
Just take what I’ve outlined here, and apply it to your own business. If you ever have any questions, just drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you.
There will be more on this later.
Until next time. . .
Just take action.