We’re officially on the eve of the final day of the challenge.
All the heavy lifting is done. Now, it’s simply a wrap-up of what we’ve accomplished.
Basically, the mission for today is review what should have been done over the course of the past month.
No videos to watch, no funnels to build, etc. Just review the checklist Russell supplies:
Here’s the overview of what you’ve accomplished in the last 30 days.
- Offerhacked 10 Competitors
- Built & Tried To Sell Your Quick Practice Offer
- Created Your Own Offer & Offer Sequence In Your Funnel Map
- Found The Who To Create The Offer Assets & Ecovers
- Found The Who To Build The Content In Your Offer Pieces
- Setup your publishing platform
- Studied the concept of The Epiphany Bridge Script
- Published your origin story on your platform
- Created at least 15 hooks out of your origin story and offers in your funnel as a springboard to the next several weeks of publishing
- Downloaded your share funnel
- Customized the funnel with copy, design, and videos
- Setup the products Populated the members area
- Setup the domain on the funnel Did the entire launch checklist
- Found the congregations of people who might want your offer.
- Created a big ol’ list!
- Started some simple free traffic methods
- Finalized your Dream 100 list and started following them everywhere
- Setup some methods for “earning your way in” to those audiences
- Setup your first Facebook Ad campaign for your funnel.
- Used the Audibles worksheet to troubleshoot what to do if it’s not working (or doesn’t appear to be working)…
Whew! That was a lot. I’m sure I’m missing a step or two. There’s one final official day of the challenge, and then I’ll be back with kind of the 30,000 foot view of the past several weeks.
Until next time. . .
Just take action.